Short trekking means around a week of trekking in Nepal. The Example of trekking is as below.
Mardi Himal Trekking
Day 1. Kathmandu Pokhara flight and then
Pokhara to Kande – 1 hr Drive. Kande to Deurali (2125 M) – 4 hrs
Day 2 .Deurali (2125 M) to Low Camp (3150 M) – 7 hrs
Day 3.Low Camp (3150 M) to High Camp (3700 M) – 4 hrs
Day 4.High Camp (3700 M) to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500 M) and back to High Camp – 6 to 7 hrs
Day 5.High Camp (3700 M) to Siding (1855 M) – 9 km, 6 hrs. Siding to Pokhara – 3 hrs Drive and pokhara kathmandyu flight
Mohare Danda Trek
- Day 1: Kathmandu pokhara flight and Drive from Pokhara to the starting point of the trail, and hike uphill (lots of stairs!) for 3 hours before reaching your first teahouse.
- Day 2:3 hours of uphill trekking until lunchtime. After a scenic meal, the trail flattens out a bit as you walk through small villages.
- Day 3: You’ll gain 1,000 meters, but the trail is a mix of uphill and flat sections until you reach the Mohare Danda viewpoint. At 3,300 meters, it is the highest point of the trek.
- Day 4: Trek through a beautiful rhododendron forest to the stunning mountain village of Tikot, where you spend the night in a homestay.
- Day 5: A challenging 3 hours of downhill until you reach a road where you’ll be picked up and returned to Pokhara.And fly back Kathmandu
Kopra Danda Trek
Day 1. Kathmandu pokhara flight and Drive to Ghandruk by Jeep
Day 2. GHandruk to Tadapani
Day 3. Tadapani to Bayelikharka
Day 4. Bayeli Kharka to upper chistibung
Day 5. Chistibung to Kopra Ridge (Khopra Danda)
Day 6. Khopra Danda to Swanta
Day 7. Swanta to Ghorepani
Day 8. Hike to poonhil early morning ,trek to ulleri,drive back to pokhara,flight back to kathmandu
Pikey peak Trekking
Day 1. Kathmandu to Dhap by drive and trek to Sigane or Japre
Day 2. Japre to Pikey Basecamp
Day 3. Pikey Peak Basecamp to Chaulakharka via Pikey Peak
Day 4. Chaulakharka to Shivalaya
Day 5. Shivalaya to Kathmandu by Drive