A complete trek encircles the famous Annapurna mountains. The trek offers great variety of sub-tropical plains in the Himalaya… foothills through the trans-Himalayan Manang and Mustang regions. The trek goes through Thorang-La Pass-5416m. Between two valleys of Manang and Kaligandaki River gorge (the deepest gorge of the world). Above combinations make this trek one of the most famous in Nepal. It shows diverse culture, nature and traditional values. This is one of the classic and most rewarding treks in the Himalayas. It provides an opportunity to explore the scenery of both the southern and northern Himalayas. You can encounter rhododendron forests, the thin Tibetan Highland atmosphere as well as many ethnic groups on the way.Trekking north, we acclimatize at the important trading village of Manang (3351 m.) before crossing the Thorong-La (5407 m.).When you reach the pass, line after line of snow ridges stretch before you while far below lies the sub-tropical Kali Gandaki Gorge.From the heights of the Pass we descend to Muktinath and its sacred Buddhist and Hindus shrines. Further south, the contrast of the Nepal Himalaya becomes even more apparent as forests or mandarin and banana groves replace high windswept passes.Finally we trek out of the gorges and look back to the peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri before traversing the forest ridges down to Pokhara.
Name: Round Annapurna
Trek Start: Besi Sahar
Trek End: Birethanti
Trek Duration: 17 Days
Best Seasons: Sept-Dec, Feb-June
Type: Tea House
Walking hour: 4-5 hours a day
- - Airport pick-up and drop off services
- - Trekking guide
- - Porter/s (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 20 kilograms)
- - Entry permit fee
- - Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
- - All land transportation (from hotel to airport and from airport to hotel)
- - All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- - Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- - Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
- - Rescue Assistance
- - Insurance and equipment for the Nepali staff.